Saturday 29 October 2016

You Say Witch...

Hi and welcome!  Today's card was made the other evening, when I felt like doing some coloring.  After I'd finished coloring, I decided to make it up into a card and this is the finished result.


I'm linking this up to ColourQ and City Crafter challenges.

This is another NBUS image that has been in my NBUS box since near the beginning of the year!  I stamped her onto Neenah Solar White and colored her with Copics.  I then masked her using a Molotow masking pen and sponged Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade and Carved Pumpkin inks around her, finishing off with some Black Soot at the bottom.  I then removed the masking fluid and stamped the sentiment.

Finally, I cut the panel with a pierced rectangle die and adhered it to a white card base.  I then took my Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen and colored her skin, a la Edward Cullen :)



Thanks for visiting.




Products used:

Stamps:  Esmeralda Girl (Unity)
Ink:  Black Licorice Hyrbrid, Versafine Onyx Black, Black Soot, Spiced Marmalade, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed
Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 80lb
Dies:  Blueprints 21 (MFT)
Accessories:  Copics, Sequins, Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen

Cheers
Karren

11 comments:

KimCreate said...

Pretty!

I Card Everyone said...

You are a brave girl, Karren! I wouldn't have had the courage to cover that wonderfully colored image with anything!!! Awesome card!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

Best......card.....ever......that is all......

Jen W. said...

Wowsers! Gorgeous coloring, Karren, and I love the cheeky sentiment! :)

Barb Ghig said...

You are amazing, Karren! Your blended background is flawless, and I love how you added details to the images...WOW! I have a Molotow masking pen, but haven't tried it...yet! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Stella said...

Your colouring is gorgeous and I LOVE your take on our theme. That sentiment made me laugh. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

Cécile RIBON said...

What a fabulous card, Karren! Once again, I'm totally stunned by your amazing coloring skills! All seems so perfect!

Rosemary said...

this is absolutely gorgeous, karren... the coloring is beyond amazing!!

Joyce said...

Fantastic coloring on this beautiful card. And, I also love your richly colored background. Thanks so much for playing along at ColourQ this week.

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous card!! Wonderful colouring too! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Jeanne J. said...

Oh Gosh Karren! The coloring on this is amazing!