Tuesday 19 July 2016

Triangular Celebrations

And here's my final card for this session of Camp Create!  It's always a challenge for me to make so many cards in one week but I did it!  For my final card, I've stuck pretty closely to Laurie's example of masking and used a mask of a cover plate to come up with my card.  I'm linking up to Sunday Stamps who have a color challenge and I've tried to match to three of the colors over there.


I die-cut the mask from Inkadinkado Masking Paper and adhered it to a white card base.  Once that was in place, I sponged over it with Scattered Straw, Twisted Citron and Spiced Marmalade.  Then I splattered some Rusty Hinge ink over top before removing the mask.

I die-cut the 'celebrate' word from the sponged piece and then adhered three black die-cut words before replacing the top layer.

I finished the card with a few clear sequins.


Thanks for visiting.

Print


Products used:

Ink:  Scattered Straw, Twisted Citron, Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey
Cardstock:  White black
Dies:  Celebratory Greetings, Triangle Screen (MFT)
Accessories:  Sequins

Cheers
Karren

7 comments:

Petra Swart said...

You have really been busy, Karren!!!! Great on doing so many cards!!!
Your masking and sponging on this card is just wonderful!!! I love the splatters and how you've done the sentiment with the black outline!!!! Such a beautiful card!!!
Hugz

Barb Ghig said...

You did an amazing job completing the Camp Create challenge, Karren! I love how you played with this technique, and the color combo is gorgeous! I also love how you added dimension to the sentiment with the black alphas! Wouldn't it be fun to win that big GC at MFT :)

stampwithamyk said...

Very cool! Love the your sponging, perfect for this color scheme! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Rosemary said...

fabulous take on the MFT technique, karren!!

Monika Reeck said...

Love your masking
and the color you have choosen is great
lovely used of our color combo challenge this time
I love that sentiment too Karren
Many thanks to join Sunday Stamps this time
hugs
Monika (DT Member)

Teresa Kline said...

this awesoem! I am so glad you played along with us at
sunday stamps!


blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Lisa said...

Fabulous card, love the colors and the design!

Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!