Monday 28 December 2015

Simply the Best

Hi!  I've been working through my box of NBUS over the last couple of days and just stamping things and not making cards up.  However, I did make this card this morning:



This uses the Wallflower set by CAS-ual Fridays.  I stamped the two sizes of flowers and colored with Copics.  I then fussy cut each flower and arranged them onto a white panel.  The larger flowers are popped up on foam tape and the smaller flowers are stuck directly onto the panel.  I layered the panel onto a piece of Hawaiian Shores cardstock and then onto a white card base.  I finished the card with some PPP sequins.



I'm linking this card to the current challenge at CAS(E) This Sketch.  I'm not sure I've got the proportions of the sentiment right, but I hope you can see the general sketch.


Thanks for visiting.

Products used:

Stamps:  Wallflower (CAS-ual Fridays)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
Cardstock:  White, X-Press It, Hawaiian Shores (PTI)
Accessories:  Copics, Sequins

Cheers
Karren

5 comments:

Bridget said...

This is fabulous - I just love the way you've used this set and the sketch - beautiful use of colour too! xx

Tenia Nelson said...

So pretty!!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card, love these pretty colours and your take on the sketch, Cathy x

Jen Mitchell said...

So bright and cheerful. I love the way you've colored those flowers!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet and pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!