Tuesday 13 August 2013

Pennant Parade

The last item I made for this month's Creative Crew challenge was for the DSP/color focus.

CCREW0813DF - DSP/Color Focus:  Let's get in one last afternoon picnic!  Use the Afternoon Picnic DSP or just work with the colors of it:  Basic Gray, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Wisteria Wonder

As I don't have the Afternoon Picnic DSP, I worked with the colors.  I managed to get all the colors except Soft Suede into my card:



I took the Pennant Parade set and my stamp-a-ma-jig and made a triangle pattern across part of the Very Vanilla card base.  I then white-embossed the birthday greeting from Delightful Dozen onto a Wisteria Wonder circle.  A couple of flags in Coastal Cabana and Crushed Curry were placed behind the greeting and a wee Coastal Cabana flower finished off the card.

Thanks for looking.

Products used:

Stamps:  Pennant Parade; Delightful Dozen
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla; Coastal Cabana; Crushed Curry; Wisteria Wonder
Ink:  Coastal Cabana; Crushed Curry; Wisteria Wonder; Pear Pizzazz; Versamark
Accessories:  White EP; Itty Bitty Punch; Subtles Candy Dots

Cheers
Karren

2 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful, Karren - LOVE it!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

What a fabulous use of the pennant images! Your card is so bright, fresh, and graphic. Great card! I think this is a new look to your blog?! Love it!