Tuesday 1 January 2013

50th Wedding Anniversary


A couple of weeks ago my parents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary - a huge accomplishment in anyone's eyes!  Here is the card I made for them:


The stamped image is from Penny Black and called "Tom & Tilly".  As soon as I saw it, I knew it would be perfect for my parents.  I colored it using Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol.  Because the image was so big, I was a bit limited in my layout.

Thanks for looking and congratulations Mum and Dad!

Product used (all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated):

Stamps:  Tom & Tilly (Penny Black)
Cardstock:  Early Espresso; Lucky Limeade; Whisper White; Festival of Prints DSP
Ink:  Black; Lucky Limeade
Accessories:  Prismacolor Pencils; Gamsol; PTI Numbers Dies; Fancy Fan EF; Corner Rounder

Cheers
Karren

No comments: