Sunday 11 November 2012

Tu-Tu Terrific

It is my niece's 7th birthday next week, so I thought I'd better get on to making her a card.  Like a lot of little girls, she's into ballet so I pulled out an old, retired set called Tu-Tu Terrific.

I used last week's sketch from Retro Sketches and went with the traditional girly pinks in my color scheme.


Here's the sketch I worked from.  Love this layout and can see me using it again.


Thanks for looking.

Products used (all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):

Stamps:  Tu-tu Terrific; Made for You
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla; Pink Pirouette; Brights DSP; Watercolor Paper
Ink:  Black Stazon; Regal Rose
Accessories:  Regal Rose; Pink Pirouette; Going Grey; Chocolate Chip; Blush Blossom markers; blender pen; circle nesties; Quickutz doily die; Labels Collection Framelits; MFT Fishtail Flags; Basic Rhinestones; Regal Rose ribbon; Corner Rounder

Cheers
Karren


3 comments:

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Karren, this is just adorable! Your niece will surely love it! You did a fabulous job on the sketch; your little rhinestones add the perfect finishing touch!

Patrice said...

The perfect 7 year old pretty pink card. I'm sure your niece will be thrilled to bits. It's a great sketch.

Christine Blain said...

That is totally adorable, Karren! Love your interpretation of the sketch. Such a cute, girly card.