Monday 12 March 2012

Enhanced Sketch 4

Here is my version of Jan & Wendy's MDS Club 4th enhanced sketch.  I have to admit the subject matter of this layout is pretty boring - I went to Queenstown last week for work and we stayed at the Hotel Kawarau, which is managed by Hilton Hotels, so you can imagine the quality.

Being a work trip, there wasn't any time for sightseeing - the meeting was held across the road at the Hilton Hotel and as soon as that was over, we took a water taxi into Queenstown proper.  After a couple of hours in a local bar then a restaurant, it was time to go back to the hotel to bed.  The next day was the second half of the meeting then straight to the airport.  So, getting a few quick shots of the hotel room was the extent of my photo op.

Cheers
Karren

 

2 comments:

JanTink said...

Oh, heck, in 40 years, this will be fascinating stuff! Just think of how the 1960s look now! Great job!

Wendy Weixler said...

I agree with Jan ... this will be sooo nostalgic for everyone who looks at it! I especially like it when someone ELSE makes my bed!! Love the red/white/black color combo!