Friday, 8 December 2017

All Wrapped Up


Hi!  It's time for our last Fusion challenge of the year.  I can't believe we are so close to 2018.  Is time moving faster or am I just getting older? 😄
I went really literal with this challenge, creating a fusion to come up with this card:


I used the gorgeous Memory Box Poinsettia Ribbon die and with some judicious die-cutting, I managed to get the horizontal strip of "ribbon" too.  I filled the center of the flower with some Blueberry cardstock, then colored that with clear sparkle pen.  The sentiment is silver embossed and I finished the card with some clear Nuvo Crystal Drops.


Thanks so much for visiting!  The design team have some gorgeous cards for your to check out so head on over!  I hope you'll find time to play along.

Products used:

Stamps:  Merriest Wishes (WPlus9)
Ink:  Versamark
Cardstock:  White, Blueberry (MFT), Silver Foil
Dies:  Poinsettia Ribbon (Memory Box)
Accessories:  Nuvo Crystal Drops, Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen, silver EP

Cheers
Karren

5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I truly can't figure out how you made that all happen with your die cutting but I am so glad you did! Very classy look all tied up with a beautiful flowery bow!

Cara said...

I love this, it's so stylish x

Kara Lynne said...

Gorgeous silver and navy on the crisp white! Why not use that sketch literally, it's perfect!!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh I adore this! You need my address? hahahaha

Barb Ghig said...

This is really stunning, Karren! Your blueberry Poinsettia is gorgeous, and I love the texture in the ribbon! Such an elegant and lovely Christmas card...WOW!