Sunday, 8 October 2017

Bunch of Flowers

I'm back with my fourth and last card of the day!  This is for the final challenge at MFT's World Card-making Day Challenge - to make and mail a card.  I know, right?  Actually mailing a card that I make is pretty unheard of.  I have great intentions but then time slips away and it ceases to be timely so I just don't send it.  So dumb!


But this one is going to be mailed - all the way to the US!  I used the colors from Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - yellow, orange and black.  I used two oranges and two yellows along with black for my card.  The flowers and leaves were cut from the Stitched Flowers die set and the hello was die-cut from a piece I had clear-embossed with Roses All Over so it has a subtle but pretty pattern over it.  

The card base was ink blended with Fossilized Amber and Wild Honey Distress Oxide inks over the Geometric Grid stencil.

I finished with some Nuvo Crystal Drops.


Thanks for visiting!



Products used:

Stamps:  Roses All Over (MFT)
Ink:  Versamark, Fossilized Amber, Wild Honey Distress Oxide
Cardstock:  White, Black, Pineapple, Persimmon, Lemon Chiffon, Tangy Orange (MFT)
Dies:  Stitched Flowers, Thanks & Hello (MFT)
Accessories:  Geometric Grid Stencil, Nuvo Crystal Drops, Clear EP

Cheers
Karren

Edited to Add:  This card got a shout out at Cupcake Inspirations.

4 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous color palette and I love your choice of blooms, Karren! Love your stenciled background and those fabulous Nuvo Crystal Drops, too...Such a beautiful card!
Congrats on completing all four challenges at MFT :)

Cara said...

This is just beautiful x

Linda Callahan said...

Fabulous colors.....gorgeous flowers! MFT needs to put you on the payroll!

Danijela Ralovic said...

Beatiful card! Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges!Good luck, have a great week.
Danijela-DT