Thursday 27 October 2016

Bunny Christmas

It's time for another sketch challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches and this week our sketch hostess is Kim Singdahlsen.  Here is her fabulous sketch:


I'm still on my NBUS mission, so when I spied the cute Love & Laughter Stampember set with its long street light, I knew it would work with the sketch.



I colored the images and die-cut them with the matching dies.  The sentiment banner is white embossed and cut with a stitched flag die.  The card base was also cut with a stitched die.  The wee bunnies are adhered with foam tape.  This was a pretty simple card to make, but ended up quite cute.





Thanks for visiting.  There are some fabulous cards over at the challenge blog from the DT so please check them out.

Products used:

Stamps:  Love & Laughter (Memory Box/SSS)
Ink:  Black Licorice Hybrid, Versamark
Cardstock:  White, Black, X-Press It
Dies:  Love & Laughter, Stitched Rectangles (Lil Inkers), Stitched Fishtail Flags (MFT)
Accessories:  Copics

Cheers
Karren

10 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I need to cross the pond and come check out your NBUS stash! These bunnies are adorable.....and I love the lamppost! And your coloring is fabulous as always!

Aileen said...

Beautiful colouring Karren, love these little bunnies. Wonderful card

Darnell said...

I'm still so proud of you on your NBUS mission, Karren! This is the sweetest image with that one scarf wrapped around both little darlings! Great take on the sketch!! Hugs, Darnell

Hannelie said...

LOVE you take on the sketch! So pretty!

Rosemary said...

so very sweet, karren!! and your coloring is absolute perfection!!

Jen Brum said...

Oh this card is just too sweet Karren! I love those little bunnies! Your colouring is amazing (as always!!). Love the sentiment embossed on the black! So pretty!

Jen Mitchell said...

Adorable! What a great take on this sketch. The bunnies are just too cute!

Barb Ghig said...

I think you've become the NBUS Queen, Karren :) Your wee bunnies are too cute, and I love how you colored them! I also love that you chose to contrast your white sentiment with the black fishtail flag...such a sweet card!

Cécile RIBON said...

Another stunning card ! I love those sweet bunnies so much! And not to speak of your wonderful coloring.

Kim S said...

Such a fun and creative use of the sketch!! Your coloring with the highlights and depth is amazing. LOVE this!