Monday 15 August 2016

Shades of Grey

Hi and welcome!  It's Camp Create time and once again, I've tried to make a card for every challenge and I did it!  This is the first of six posts I'll spread out over the week with my cards for each challenge, including the bonus challenge.

This first card is for the Monochromatic Challenge and I went with grey tones to come up with this card.


I started with a Soft Stone card base and lightly sponged Fog ink over the Geometric Grid stencil.  Down the left hand side, I put some Smoke cardstock and I embossed both panels with a stitched rectangle die.

A die-cut fishtail frame was cut from Slate cardstock, then the little black tab was cut from Blueprints 16.  A grey enamel dot was placed off center.

Finally the sentiment was stamped with Smoke ink.





Thanks for visiting.

Print

Products used:

Stamps:  Soda Pop (MFT)
Ink:  Fog, Smoke (SSS)
Cardstock:  Soft Stone (PTI), Smoke, Slate, Black (SSS)
Dies:  Stitched Mats Rectangles (Lil Inkers), Stitched Fishtail Frames, Blueprints 16 (MFT)
Accessories:  Geometric Grid stencil (MFT), Enamel Dot

Cheers
Karren

2 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

I love that you chose gray for your monochromatic color, and once again, your CAS design is stunning, Karren! Love your stenciled background, too! Beautiful card!

I Card Everyone said...

I'm betting you already know how much I love this, right? Grey? the best choice, always - very cool card, Karren!
=]