Thursday 23 June 2016

Grateful

And here is my last card for Camp Create - this time Glitzy Glitter!  I used the inspiration at City Crafter and the CAS theme at Addicted to Stamps and More.


I don't do glitter, so this really was a challenge for me!  I used glitter paper in a beautiful white color for my die-cut grateful.  The pale blue gingham patterned paper was mounted onto foam tape after I stamped the sentiment in black ink.  I wanted to keep the card very, very CAS in keeping with that gorgeous inspiration photo at City Crafter.


And that's it!  My last card for Camp Create!  It's been fun challenging myself - not only with different materials and techniques, but also to get five cards made in a week on top of DT commitments :)

Thanks for visiting!

Print



Products used:

Stamps:  Grateful for You (MFT)
Ink:  Black Licorice Hybrid
Cardstock:  White, Homespun Gingham (MFT), Dazzling Diamonds Glitter Paper (SU)

Cheers
Karren

Edited to Add:  This card got a shout out at City Crafter.

10 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous CAS design, Karren! I love the pastel gingham papers and your sparkly sentiment...it's just perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with this week at ATSM...we always enjoy seeing your creations in the gallery!

Rosemary said...

Clean, crisp and lovely!!

Sid said...

Loving your card Karen !

Suchi said...

Wow! SO pretty and elegant! I love it Karren! :)
Suchi xx

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is gorgeous! Brilliant take on the photo too! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful CAS design on this Karren - love the gingham!

I Card Everyone said...

Perfection, in gingham check! xx
=]

Stella said...

You totally got me with this gem; my oh my oh my.... I just LOVE a brilliant CAS card and this is one of the best I've seen in ages. I had to pin this:) A perfect balance of elements, fab use of white and spot on our theme. Wow!!!!Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

Petra Swart said...

A wonderful CAS card, Karren!!! Love your glitter die cut word and the gingham!!! So beautiful!!!!
Hugz

Jen Mitchell said...

You do glitter so well! It really adds some pizzazz to your card!