Tuesday 7 April 2015

Angel Christmas

Hi and welcome to Merry Monday.  Lori is our challenge hostess this week and her challenge is to add an angel or cherub onto our card.  


This was definitely a challenge for me as I don't own any angel or cherub stamps!  So I went shopping for a digi image that wasn't traditional and found one from Bugaboo that was pretty cute.


I printed the image along with an adorable sentiment from Hannelie onto X-Press It cardstock and colored it in.  Unfortunately, one of my brown markers splattered some ink and my colorless blender didn't entirely remove it, so let's just pretend that's not there, okay? :)

The card was very simply finished with a stitched die and some sequins.


Thanks for visiting.  Check out the cherubs and angels the rest of the design team have created for you.  They're gorgeous!

Products used:

Stamps:  Digi from Bugaboo, Sentiment from Desert Diva
Cardstock:  X-Press It, Island Blue (SSS)
Accessories:  Copics, Doodlebug Sequins, Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangles die

Cheers
Karren

17 comments:

Susan Powell said...

That angel is adorable! Your coloring is great - I never even noticed the brown.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!! Your non-traditional angel is sooooo ca-yoot!! Great job with coloring and what brown splatters?? I don't see any splatters!! Your cards always inspire me!!

Wendy said...

This is an adorable card, Karren! That angel is the cutest! Have a great week! :)

Lee Ann Barrett said...

How adorable, Karren! You found the perfect image for your cas style. Great coloring, too! Off to see the rest of the angelic inspiration.

Kristie Goulet said...

Super cute angel! Awesome coloring!
Have a great week!

Bonnie said...

This is so cute, Karren! Bright and fun! Hope you have a great week!

Lesley said...

Adorable image and card, Karren!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

The angel image is so adorable and I like the colors you used, cute!

Jen Mitchell said...

What splatter? I don't see a splatter! Seriously, this is so adorable. I love the look on that gals face!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

this is such a fun take on the challenge Karren - love the image and it's coloured brilliantly.

Wanda said...

Such a cute little angel. Great bright colors!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

What a cutie - love her little face!

Deanne :)

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Karren, your little angel is simply ADORABLE and so beautifully colored!

Marika said...

What a cutie! And where is that brown marker... :)

JD/ Jill said...

This is such a cute image...Nicely done card!

Notes by Nina said...

So cute, I love the clean design.

Greta said...

Super sweet card!