Saturday 23 February 2013

Butterfly Doily

This is my second post today.  Here is my card for this week's sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.  I also used the inspiration photo at Stampin' Royalty.


My mum gave me a pack of large paper doilies she had bought in her local supermarket, so I used one of them today for my card.  These guys are biiiig!  On top of the doily I placed some butterflies from the Butterflies Embosslit and the Butterfly Bigz die.  The sentiment comes from Just Believe and is embossed in white.



Thanks for looking.

Products used (all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):

Stamps:  Just Believe; Everything Eleanor
Cardstock:   Basic Black; Melon Mambo; Pretty in Pink
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Doily; Butterflies Embosslit; Butterfly Bigz Die; White EP; Basic Pearls

Cheers
Karren


3 comments:

Darnell said...

Thanks for coming by, Karren. I haven't been to see you for a while, so I've enjoyed catching up. This card is stunning and I really love your cream-on-cream!!

Jen Mitchell said...

Beautiful butterflies and a lacy doily - perfection! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty! That big doily is perfect for this sketch! Glad to see you this week at FMS!