Thursday 12 April 2012

Wedding Card - and not a wedding in sight...

Here is my card for the current Stampin' Queens sketch challenge.

I wanted to use the Big Shot Timeless Type Alphabet for my main focal point.  The only thing I could think of was Mr & Mrs so it became a wedding card.  Who knows when I'll get to use it, but I liked how it came out.


Here is the sketch I worked from:



This card is pretty self-explanatory.  The only thing I did which might not be obvious was sponge some white bakers twine to try and match my color scheme of Very Vanilla and Basic Black.  I sponged with Crumb Cake ink.

Products used (all Stampin' Up!):

Cardstock:  Basic Black; Very Vanilla; Mocha Morning DSP
Ink:  Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Timeless Type Big Shot Alpha; Neutrals Buttons; Bakers Twine; Sponge

Cheers
Karren


2 comments:

Sharon Wheet said...

Karren, what a delightful card! I love the bold and beautiful look!
thank you for playing along with us @ SQSC

Christine Blain said...

Very cool! I like the clean, graphic look of this card. At least you now have a wedding card in your stash for when you might need one!