Sunday 22 April 2012

Love & Care

Here is a card I made to cover both the Color Throwdown challenge and Stampin Queens Sketch Challenge.  Melon Mambo is definitely not a favorite color of mine, yet somehow I quite like the finished card.


I used a retired set called Love & Care and colored the stamp with markers using all four of the challenge colors.  I then ran it through the Designer Frames EF.  As you can see, my Big Shot got a fair bit of use while making this card LOL.

Products used (all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated):

Stamps:  Love & Care
Cardstock:  Melon Mambo; Pretty in Pink; Always Artichoke; Flirtatious DSP
Ink:  None
Accessories:  Melon Mambo; Pretty in Pink; Always Artichoke Certainly Celery markers; Adorning Accents Edgelits and EF; Designer Frames EF; Quickutz Doily die; Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon

Cheers
Karren

2 comments:

Sharon Wheet said...

Karren, this is really a beautiful card! I love how you added the pattern piece and the stamping is just perfect! [i'm a big fan of pink, too]
thank you so much for playing along with us @ SQSC. I hope that we see more of your work!

Christine Blain said...

Oh, I LOVE this, Karren! It's really beautiful. Love how you've used the Edgelit die on the DSP; just gorgeous. I also like how you've embossed a frame around your flower image.