Sunday 8 April 2012

Everybunny

After wanting the Everybunny set since the catalog first came out, those cute little bunnies finally came to live with me this week - just in time to crank out one card for Easter.

This card combines the sketch from Stamping 411 and the inspiration challenge from Stampin' Royalty.



Here's the card I made using both these challenges as inspiration:


Products Used (all Stampin' Up!):

Stamps:  Everybunny
Cardstock:  Peach Parfait; Very Vanilla; So Saffron; Watercolor Paper; Just Add Cake DSP
Ink:  Black Stazon
Accessories:  Markers; Blender Pen; Circle Scissor; Peach Parfait Ribbon

Edited to add:  I was lucky enough to have this card chosen as a top pick by both Stamping 411 and Stampin' Royalty this week.  Thanks so much, guys!

Cheers
Karren


7 comments:

Tammy said...

What a cute card!! I love that little bunny!!

Sandie Conner said...

Very Cute Card! I love that little everybunny! Thanks for having fun with the goddesses at stampin royalty!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

This is just the cutest!!!! Fabulous combination of colors and the water coloring is to die for. Thanks for playing along.

Jenn Picard said...

Oh my, this is too cute! I finally broke down and just got that set too, unfortunately I didn't have a chance to ink it up before Easter,lol! Great job with the watercolouring. Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Royalty this week!

Paula Sievers said...

Awesome card Karen. I love this little bunny. I too have ordered this stamp set, but it will have to wait for next Easter :/ Great colouring. Congrats on your Goddess Award. Wear it proudly.

Patti Chesky said...

Cute, cute and did I mention? CUTE!!!! I love everything you've done here!!!!

Selene Kempton said...

So very adorable!