Sunday 15 April 2012

Branch Out

I love the Branch Out stamp set so decided to pull it out to use for this week's Stamping 411 sketch challenge:

I pretty much stuck to the sketch, but I didn't put a sentiment on the front as I don't know yet what this card will be used for.  Of course, it could end up like 90% of my other cards - sitting in a box LOL


Like the card in my previous post, this again uses more masculine colors, although I think the Adorning Accents edges tend it towards a feminine recipient.

Products used (all Stampin' Up!)

Stamps:  Branch Out
Cardstock:  Early Espresso; Cherry Cobbler; Baja Breeze; Very Vanilla
Ink:  Early Espresso; Cherry Cobbler; Baja Breeze
Accessories:  Adorning Accents Edgelits and EF; Baja Breeze Button; Linen Thread


8 comments:

MarvA1ix said...

What a delightful card. I am very drawn to the blue, but love the color combination. You must send this card to someone, just to brighten their day. Welcom spring!

Sara Bracht said...

Very pretty card! I love the boots leaning against the tree trunk.

Tammy said...

beautiful! Love the colors you chose!! Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411 sketch!

Cindy van Oorschot said...

This is a wonderful card. Love the color combination you chose, and the boots leaning against the tree trunk a great idea.
Cindy

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

This is so cool.....the colors the set, the detail.....great job!

Selene Kempton said...

it's a sin that your cards sit in a box! Look at this gorgeousness! I bet if you got a card rack you could take them to a local florist and sell them! Of course, if you're ever looking for someone to send happy mail to, please look me up because this card is stunning!

Patti Chesky said...

I never bought this stamp set, but I am regretting it after seeing this adorable card!!!

Christine Blain said...

LOVE the colours, and I am a teensy bit envious that you have this stamp set!! Great, great card Karren.