Thursday 2 February 2012

Enhanced Sketch 2

This is the second enhanced sketch for Jan & Wendy's MDS club.  For this sketch, I chose my youngest, William, as my subject.  William is a character - always performing.  Just tonight he has written a song and asked me if I'll record him singing it so he can be "discovered on You Tube - just like Adele" LOL.  This from a 9 year old - what on earth will the future bring...

This page is really bright for my usual tastes - I'm a Regals kind of gal.  But William deserves bright colors to suit his bubbly personality.

Products used (all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):

MDS Sunny Day Kit; CK Becky font (really need some more fonts LOL); staples; brads

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved your little one - how fun! Great choice of colors and accents.

Wendy Weixler said...

SUPERSTINKIN'ADORABLE!! That photo is worth 1,000,000 words ... this turned out great! :)

JanTink said...

Love it, Karren!

Debbie said...

OMG I just love it!! Congrats on a great job!!